LONE STAR THROWDOWN 2022 INVITATION SUPER ELITE 10U
75min pool BLIND DRAW LIVE
** 3 Day Event
*NO UMPIRE FEES
This event is an official FASA/USA Select Sanction Event. ALL FASA/USA SELECT guidelines and rules will apply with some modifications provisions.
1. ALL player present must be on their teams online roster prior to the start of the tournament.
2. ALL pool games will be 75min (finish the batter). Pool games can end a TIE. Standard run rule will be 12/10/8/6-2/3/4/5 will apply during pool play and teams may bat their entire line up.
3. BRACKET play games will be 5 inning NO TIME LIMIT, with standard ITB if necessary and modified run rules 12/10/8/6- 2/3/4/5 will apply for bracket games.
4. ALL BATS must have 2004 ASA stamp. Bats will be check by officials throughout the event.
5. Head Coach is responsible for the actions of their assistants, players and parents at all times during the events.
6. STXBC will provided 2 game balls for each game. If softball disappear due too Foul or Cut balls or not return in a timely matter. Team most provide until remainder of the game.
7. In the event inclement weather, modifications may be used to ensure the tournament is completed.
8. Admission fees are $12 Daily or $20 Weekend daily pass. Children under 5 are free.
9. (3) coaches are free. They will be given a wristband at check in. Coaches must wear wristband all weekend.
10. MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES and present for re-entry for all spectators and coaches.
11. If you lose or misplace wristband you will need to purchase another wristband.
12. TEAMS can only bring in a team (1)cooler and left in dugout.
13. UIC has final SAY.
14. ALL TEAMS must be PAID by February 12th in FULL.
15. Teams that will lose entry fee if back out after FEB. 12th.
Pay/Pal: email@example.com (Method- Family & Friends) Please
Thank you for playing with STX BC SPORTS ASSOCIATION. We truly appreciate you and your family spending the weekend with us in the dirt Please have fun Be Safe and feel free to call me with any issues that may arise (830)-570-5154 Ernest Gonzales